Monday, August 13, 2007

WHAT CAN I SAY???...

SECRET? I guess, not anymore...harhar

AJ: Daddy I have a secret.

Dad: What is your secret?

AJ: I have a bear. I am going to give it on your birthday.

Since dear hubs birthday is just around the corner I asked her what she wanted to give her Dad. She wanted to give him a blue bear (dad's favorite color) but unfortunately, they don't have it at Build a Bear so she opted for the brown one and chose the SUPERMAN outfit. Which I think was so cute and named it SUPER DAD. (Awww!) She bathed it twice (okay it's a pretend) so it won't be stinky. (Daw! that's according to her) After we left, I asked her if she can keep it a secret. She promised that she won’t say anything. So what do you expect from a FOUR year old? Yeah! Your guess is as GOOD as MINE harhar....
I tried so hard to warn her but it didn't work. Good thing was he doesn't know what it looks like. He just knows it's a bear and that's it. I bet it's going to melt his heart when he sees it. Well, she almost actually gave it away; they were both watching JUSTICE LEAGUE (w/c by the way one of hub's favorite to watch) when she saw SUPERMAN guess what she said "DAD I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU" Again. Hay! (What can I say; I was just glad she didn't say HEY! THAT'S MY SURPRISE for you. nyahahaha....) Don’t let Mommy down K, KIDDO! RIGHT!!! (Note to self don't expect too much from a four year old harhar...)

No comments: