Sunday, January 24, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS! =)

Yikes! Where do I begin? Hays! Anyways, how's everyone doing? I hope you guys had a wonderful time welcoming 2010 because I did. I actually welcomed it with a smile. =)
We were in Orlando at the time in Sea World to be exact. I know it's a bit too late, but I still want to greet everyone a Happy New Year. Yes, I've been busy the past few weeks the reason why I have been neglecting this blog. =( Oh, I don't mean to but believe me as much as I want to update I just can’t. Lets face it reality bites not all of us had the luxury of time in the world. Ok, enough of my ramblings. =)
For some weird reason, I woke-up feeling like I wanted to cook lechon kawali, siomai, ginisang munggo and chicken buffalo wings today. What??? Ayyayay!
Hubs: Wow! That was some weird dream. You should have that more often. =)
So I asked the hubs to get me all the necessary things I need minus the chicken.
I don't know how to cook that s**t! Opppsss sorry, I just want to say that hihihi…. (After sometime…like 5 minutes or so…well for me it felt like it was forever so I’m like…)
Me: What's taking him so longgggg! Ughhhh!!!
Hahaha… to tell you honestly I don’t know what was wrong with me. I just didn’t have the patience to wait. Tsk! I’m just glad the hub was very patient today. Putting up with my crankiness? The reason why I love him so I think. *Wink* In 2 hours I was able to cook all three. Wow! I myself was impressed! =) My secret? TIME MANAGEMENT and MULTI TASKING DEAR! The hub was able to get some Sapin-sapin and Bilo- bilo for dessert from Oriental so that was a bonus. I was jumping with joy. They seldom sell those kind of stuff here so imagine my reaction when he called and asked me if I want some? Without thinking, I said of course my dear! =) And Boy, I’m glad! I was in dessert Pinoy Heaven and sure am not kidding! =) LIFE IS GOOD! Aylavet!








CHOCOLATE M&M SHAKE! My daughter love this sooooooooo much!

7 comments:

Jam said...

sarap nmn...penge....mouth watering..m craving!!!!magaling magaling magaling ang kapatid ko hehehehe sana lagi ganyan...=)

Jam said...

sarap nmn...penge....mouth watering..m craving!!!!magaling magaling magaling ang kapatid ko hehehehe sana lagi ganyan...=)

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

marie said...

Wow! All looks yummy jetty!Glad you're back blogging despite being busy with mommyhood and wifeness.
Have a wonderful year too.

marie said...

Wow! All looks yummy jetty!Glad you're back blogging despite being busy with mommyhood and wifeness.
Have a wonderful year too.

mordsith said...

you sounded so lively! nahahawa ko sa kasiglahan mo! :)

The start of 2010 wasn't so good, but things are starting to get better! I hope we all have a great year! :)

Spider Mama said...

This makes me so hungry!!