Saturday, May 31, 2008

FUN SATURDAY with a GIRLFRIEND!

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER!!!

Went to see the movie “Sex and the City” with my girlfriend, Cindy. Seeing the girls together again was so worth the wait. The connection that these women have as friends has really touched me. I so love CARRIE, CHARLOTTE, SAMANTHA AND MIRANDA! Talk about the shoes, the bags, the jewelries, and the clothes especially of the one that Carrie was wearing on the opening of the movie. I love it! She is Amazing! She never fails to put a smile on my face with her sense of fashion. It makes me want to buy the LV bag in the movie. Hay! What a roller coaster ride of emotions though. This is also a fabulous tribute to friendship, I think! So go see it with your girlfriends. I highly recommend it. (Boyfriends and husbands can come too. They might learn a thing or two if you know what I mean. Wink!)

SEX IN THE CITY! A must see!

Now I miss my three bestest girlfriends: Rizza, Beverlyn, and my dearest sister Jam. Hope to see all of them here soon. LOVE YOU GIRLFRIENDS!(I KNOW THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE WORD “BESTEST” BUT WHAT CAN I SAY? I WANT TO USE IT SO WHO CARES?)

3 comments:

marie said...

Hi sweety! I've been planning to see the film since the day it opened but my cousin is still not available. Haaaay, I hope we can go and see the film by tomorrow.
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Have FUN at the movie Ate Marie.

Anonymous said...

id love to see the movie...but then have a hard time coz of the sked of my beloved hubby...
LOVE U2 GIRLFRIEND....MISS U...