Monday, June 2, 2008

Tsk...tsk...tsk....

I was trying my luck with the SINGSTAR for the PS3 while Alvin was trying to figure something out. AJ was bored out of her wits. She’s been waiting for an hour to play tennis with her Daddy so out of boredom she’s been jumping, dancing hula, singing, shouting and laughing so loud that it annoys Dad. On the other hand, I kept pushing Dad because I wanted to sit where he was sitting. So he was like:

Dad: You both are ANNOYING!
Mom: Of course not! We’re your angels, Dad.
AJ: Yeah! We’re your angels, Dad.
Dad: Angels? Angels my A-S-S (didn’t say the word ass but spelled it A S S) He was kidding though. Thinking AJ wouldn’t get it. Wrong! She doesn’t know what it means yet I think she just put it together. We’ve been trying to teach her to read.
AJ: Ass…Ass….

I looked at Dadyy… Hayan pa A-S-S ka pa kasi dyan. Tingnan mo tuloy. Tsk…tsk…tsk…bad Daddy!

Mom: Just one more and then it’s your turn ok, AJ.
AJ: UGH!!! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!

2 comments:

marie said...

Katuwa naman usapan, cool family bonding!
Btw, regarding my entry - di ko na nga pinost other farm animals - may baboy, ducks at iba pa.hehehe

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!!!galing na mgbasa ni ate aj...