Monday, June 23, 2008

MEMES

Snagged this from Kathy

1.If you could hire one of the following, which would it be? A Driver, Chef, Maid, Stylist?
- A Maid definitely --- its so hard to live with a family of slob hehe--- including me tsk…tsk…tsk… I’m not so proud of that!.

2. Any fun vacations, travels, cruise planned this summer?
- Bahama Cruise this coming August . A double celebration for me and my Hubs. My birthday will be this coming July and his will be in August.

3.Have you attended high school reunion yet? How was it?
- I did! That was December 2004. Soo good to see familiar faces one more time. It was fun!

4. When flying, do you prefer the window seat, middle seat, or aisle seat?
- I prefer to sit in the window seat if I am travelling with A and AJ. But if it’s just AJ and myself, I prefer the aisle seat due to the constant use of the restroom.

5. What is your favorite number? Why?
- 29, it's our Wedding Anniversary

6. Do you sing in the shower? If so, are you any good?
- Yeah! I sing my heart out! I just wish I could carry a tune.

7. If you could adopt one little boy/girl, what country would he be from?
- If my sister would let me adopt little Jedi, I will! Hehehe--- He’s from the Philippines and my favorite nephew.

8. Do you have any fears, phobias, or concerns about doctors?
- OB- GYNE Do I need to explain bwahahaha---

9. What talent do you wish you have?
- Organizational Skills!

10. Would you rather be a mute, blind, or deaf? Why?
- I’d rather be mute! Its so hard not to see and not to be able to hear. At least you can still be able to communicate thru writing.

8 comments:

marie said...

Hi ganda, have a fine week-end.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

halu! oh i'd hire a chef, i'm tired of cooking na, chaka maka copy na din ng trade secret, hehe

Anonymous said...

Tnx Ate MArie! Feel na feel ko naman haha... haba ng hair ko;)

Anonymous said...

Second choice ko Chef hehe... nakakatamad nga magluto at tama ka Ate Girlie, para makakopya naman lalo na kung magaling -ahihi-(hope you won't mind me calling you Ate :)

marie said...

Anong kinapalan? I'm soooo.... happy you added my other site to your link. Luv u girl!

marie said...

Ay jetty! Parang sinusumpong ako ng katam mag sulat ng blog entry. Yung next post ko puro pending memes muna. Musta ka na> hope you're okay and more prettier, wahoo! haba ulit hair mo, hahaha no joke yan!

trinity said...

jetty..i already added you up!!!


ako, maid din...wala kasing maid dito sa US (meron pero super mahal!!) tamad kasi akong mag-linis eh!!

marie said...

happy week-end:)