Friday, July 18, 2008

AJ NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE ME

I was playing SUPER MARIO for the Nintendo DS and I couldn’t get out of one of the stages in there.

Mommy: Ugh!!! This is so FRUSTRATING!
AJ: YOU KNOW WHAT MOM?
Mommy: What?
AJ: When you’re frustrated. This is what you do.
Mommy: Huh! What do I have to do?
AJ: STOP. TAKE A DEEP BREATH, and THINK!

Mommy: Yeah! You’re right! Where did you learn that?
AJ: You know, Joe from BLUES CLUES.

Hahaha….
*****************************************************

FAT Daddy’s RESTAURANT

We frequently eat at this place. We eat here at least once a week and mostly on Fridays or Saturday. When AJ learned that we were going to eat there again, she was like…

AJ: Are we going to eat there again?
Mommy: Yeah!
AJ: I’m so SICK and TIRED of eating there Mom. How about we eat Chinese?
Mommy: Are you kidding me! We just ate there. No! We’re going to eat at Fat Daddy’s
AJ: UGHHHH!!!!


*******************************************************


Or when I play my favorite music inside the car over and over again… I was playing my favorite song I KISS THE GIRL by Katie Perry when all of a sudden…

AJ: OH NO! Not again! Why do you keep playing that music? It’s so ANNOYING!
Mommy: I happen to love this song.
AJ: ANNOYING!

TSK! TSK! TSK! WHERE DID MY SWEET AJ GO? She has turned into something….ahihi…

**********************************************************

One afternoon while I was still asleep…..

AJ: Mommy, You’re tummy is GROWLING. Let’s go downstairs. Your TUMMY is hungry. YOUR TUMMY SAID SO! Wakey, wakey, SLEEPY HEAD!


******************************************************************


TO CHEER UP DADDY

I pinched Daddy’s ear and he pretended he was hurt and started crying...

Daddy: Hu hu hu.... Mommy hurt me.
AJ: Mommy, why did you hurt Daddy? Look! He's crying now.
Mommy: Go give Daddy a BIG KISS and a BIG HUG.
She went to give her Dad a big kiss and the big hug. AWWWW...how sweet....then all of a sudden she was dancing silly... so I was like...
Mommy: AJ, what are you doing?
AJ: I was just doing the MONKEY DANCE to CHEER UP DAD.

Ang sweet nya di ba?

**********************************************************

While eating PIZZA


We ate pizza for dinner one time and it was Domino's Philly Cheese steak Pizza, I was so hungry, I ate 3 big slices right away, I forgot to give AJ her drink.

AJ: Mommy, WERE YOU SO HUNGRY THAT YOU FORGOT MY DRINK?
(para bang sinasabi ng anak ko na sobra ang takaw ko, ano ho?)
Nalokah akoH....Geeez

************************************************************

Just out of the blue she blurted this……

AJ: Mom, you’re too BOSSY!
Mommy: What? How am I bossy?
AJ: Because you keep on telling me WHAT TO DO. HMPPP!!!

I’m like HUWATTT????????

4 comments:

marie said...

aaawwwwwww.....I was amazed how smart AJ is and at the same time entertained while browsing through those anecdotes. Natawa din pala ako dahil magaling atang manopla at mambara ang smart baby mo.Pero wala akong masabi sa pagka sweet ng bata, marunong magpakilig sa inyo.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate Marie! May part II pa yan hahaha.... nakakatuwa lang sya k'ze at her age wala pang MALICE, sinasabi lang nya yung nasa isip nya...pero we try to correct her, kapag alam namin na di na tama o di na maganda yung sinasabi nya:) Thank you for always dropping by !

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

smart kiddo! kids nowadays magugulat ka talaga sa kanila. They can say the darnest thing but can always get away with it. Cute kasi eh.

Anonymous said...

You're right, Ate girlie! Super Cute! Thank you for always dropping by! Have a Fun Friday!