Friday, July 25, 2008

OH MY BROTHER! WHERE ARE YOU?

At home…
When she was about to go to sleep after she prayed

AJ: Mom, I’ve been praying and praying for a little brother. When is God going to give me my brother?
Mom: I don’t know. You have to pray harder, babe.
AJ: I am! Can you please help me pray, Mom?

Hay! How can I tell her, we’re not ready for another one. Not just yet? Poor little girl!
**************************************************************
We were inside a Family Restroom (It has two rooms for your comfort and it has a separate washing area, changing nappies for babies and it has chairs for some nursing moms.) No one was there when we got in but when we got out, there was this Mom with 2 kids, an older girl and a baby boy. She was changing the baby while AJ and I washed our hands when AJ asked me this:

AJ: Mom, when can I have my baby brother?
Mom: Um!!! (I was lost for words)

The other mom LAUGHED OUT LOUD! Hahaha!!! I know right! Geez si AJ talaga….NAKAKALOKA!


***************************************************************
At home

AJ: You know what Mom?
Mom: What AJ?
AJ: I’m going to name my brother JERICHO and will call him ECHO.
Huwatt again? – hahaha- You don’t even have a brother yet, babe! Geez luis!

***************************************************************
She desperately wants to have a baby brother. Hahaha…obvious ba?

3 comments:

marie said...

Hi Jetty! Thanks for the comment. Yan din advise ko sa sister-in-law ko. Dapat mahalin niya sarili niya coz no one will be much concern but herself. I'm so lucky kasi my husband who's the elder brother eh kabaliktaran ng husband niya. Sobra ang pain that she's experiencing right now.

Re- AJ's problem... hehehe... sundan mo na kasi but make sure baby brother yan ha? Mas mabuti kasi na sunod sunod then stop pag naka ilan ka na.So pag nag age ka na nang konti you'll find enough time for yourself kasi malalaki na sila.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

how old is AJ? I guess I have not seen her pic yet. Mga 2 years na gap ok na yun, pede na sundan.

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. My daughter has been making kulit for years for her to have a baby sister. She always asks me, "Mama, bakit ako lang ang kid in the whole wide world na walang kapatid?" As if! :)