Friday, September 19, 2008

Here goes my AJ again!

AJ fell off from her chair. It happened so fast. I don’t know what she was doing because I was busy prepping our dinner when all of a sudden she said:

AJ: I’m okay! I’m Okay! (Then she starts laughing)

Then I saw her standing from the carpet

MOM: AJ, Are you ok?

AJ: I’m fine! (Still laughing)

MOM: What are you doing? Are you trying to catch some fish? (Can’t help myself and start laughing out loud too… I know I shouldn’t have laugh but she’s laughing, so I figured she’s ok and I’m glad.)

AJ: Yeah! I’m trying to catch some fish and I’m saving it for dinner. Here Mom, CATCH! (Pretending to throw the fish)

Silly Girl! She is so funny! I can’t help myself but laugh with her even more.

2 comments:

Nanaybelen said...

hehehe . smart girl she is! I think she is to be a strong girl

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

she didn't get hurt kasi may panahon pa tumawa, but i guess even if she was, she won't panic...matapang yata eh