Friday, September 12, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE!!! Nyahahaha...

The Bottom Line
Be more conservative with your money, today. Avoid making any significant purchases.
In Detail
Be more conservative with your money, today. Avoid making any significant purchases, at least for a couple of days. Everything might look do-able right now in terms of your budget, but there are hidden costs that you don't know about yet. Being safe instead of sorry is always a better choice, especially where your wallet is concerned. If need be, you should distract yourself from shopping by running some errands or doing simple chores around the house
HAHAHA--- I just read my horoscope and I find it so funny! I just met up with my very good friend/kumare Chat for a coffee/shopping date *Wink* I was trying to get a hold of myself not to spend since I just made a big damage during our trip but who am I kidding? Sales are everywhere! Tsk! I purchased 3 Havianas pair of slippers. I couldn’t resist and since it was on sale why not, right!? So I said to myself “just this one”. I should have just gone home with Chat and killed time there but heck I decided to stay for a while and browsed…Ugh!!! Not a good idea because I did made a lot more damage. I bought 2 sunglasses and 3 shirts. (Gosh it’s not like I could wear the sunglass at the same time and didn’t I just got a new CD sunglass 2 weeks ago? Me…talking to myself… SORRY) Hoping that the hubs weren’t home yet since he told me he’ll be working half day in the office. Ugh!!! To my dismay, he was home already when I got home. Ughh!!! You gotta be kidding me! Oh, man! Where am I going to stash this away now? Hahaha--- Oh well! He saw the shopping bags and asked how much damage I made? So what would you have done if you were in my shoes? I just smiled and gave him a kiss. The hubs was like…Oh no! Don’t answer me with your kiss! Tsk! My hubs, he’s so funny!... I love you LABS! There you go my HOROSCOPE OF THE DAY!!! I just hope there will be no hidden charges coming from nowhere. Ahihi...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happens to the best of us!

edelweiza said...

tama, dapat tipid tlga ngayon...:)

marie said...

Horoscope? ngek di totoo yan. I'm happy with your stuffs, go girl! aAng hirap kayang mag resist ng sale...yeeeehah

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

the kiss=oh don't ask ^_^