Saturday, October 18, 2008

AJ's love for EGG DROP SOUP!

Simple foods are still the best. Though, sometimes we forget. Tonight we had boiled eggs with tomatoes and onions. Note to self: I should make this more often. It is easy on the budget, good and easy to prepare too. As per AJ’s request, the hubs made some egg drop soup just for her. (Wow! Meal of the day is about Eggs ahihi…) To AJ’s delight, she told us it’s okay not to go to Chinese restaurants anymore since her Dad promised to make her soup whenever she wants it. (The egg drop soup is the reason why she loves Chinese restaurants so much… hahaha ang babaw ng anak ko. We love Grand Asia Buffet the best.) Well that sounds good since we could save $40 a week for that. Hubs challenged me if I could do it since he knows I love eating there at least once a week. The best time is Sunday all of my favorites are there. Nyahaha… we’ll see, we’ll see. Then he teased me “I’ll make you dessert”. Okay how about once a month that sounds fair right and I will still get my dessert. (Right Labs?) Muahhh!!! Ahahaha... Dear hubs made one of my favorite desserts today which is Peach Mango Cobbler. Uhmmm…Yum!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

patikim nmn ng peach mango cobbler...

Anonymous said...

don't worry sis... matitikman mo rin hahaha...