Thursday, October 23, 2008

Worried about her Hairstyle….

AJ got stung by a bee in the school playground so the hubs went to pick her up early. We were so glad that she didn’t have any allergic reaction. At night, AJ asked her Dad if we could change her hairstyle. The hubs couldn’t get it at first so he asked her again.

AJ: Daddy, Can you tell Mommy to change my hairstyle?
DADDY: Huh! Why?
AJ: So the bee won’t recognize me. I don’t want to get stung again. (I can’t help myself but to laugh out loud)

Wawa naman si AJ... LINTIK NA BUBUYOG KASI YAN! Ehehe...

2 comments:

marie said...

Like your hubs, I didn't get what AJ wants to convey, hahaha na connect niya pala yung change of hairstyle with the bee strung. She's so smart, katuwa naman pero kaasar yang bee, wawa naman si AJ.

Anonymous said...

ney..our fashionista want to change hairstyle baka nga nmn mamukhaan pa cya nung bee..pesteng bee yan oh...ahihihi