Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ready For The Holidays!!!

Normally, we would set up our Christmas tree after Thanksgiving. But we decided to put it up early this year. For this year's theme I chose GOLD and the BEANNIE BABIES. I think it looks adorable. I'm even done wrapping all the kids gift including AJ's , the nephews, Godchildren, family friends kids. Oh! Even AJ's Kindergarten and Ballet teachers. Now I can start shopping for the hubs all I need is his wish list. He's the hardest one to get a gift since he could be too picky. If only he was into Men's Jewelry then it shouldn't be a problem but he's not. Grrr!!! So to make my life easier I will just wait for his list and then I'll just threw in a few surprises to make it mine. (Para naman may originality) hahaha...

Anyways, we got AJ the Nintendo Wii Active Life Outdoor Challenge Game and the Nintendo Wii Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess Game. And as a BONUS I am surprising her with a basket filled with her favorite candies. The RING POPS and the BOTTLE CANDIES. I only spent 20 bucks for this treat. I can't wait to see her reaction when she opens it. I hope to get it on video though. This would be fun. I'm thrilled!

Oh! Thanks to my Sister Jam for the early Christmas present. You made AJ really happy. She is too excited and wants to open it already. hahaha... I Love You Sis!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jetty, nice tree! I love it! Gusto ko talaga yung maraming lights! :) AJ must be super excited for Christmas....and I know as you are (and I am)! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree! Ain't Christmas just the best?

Anonymous said...

@KG: Thanks KG! AJ is super excited:) Favorite time of year nya is X-mas and her birthday w/c is Feb. Tama ka, ako din super excited hahaha....

@RICO: Thanks Rico! I agree! There is something about Christmas...mas maganda sana kung nasa pinas kami, I so miss the food and my Family. There is no place like home talaga.
Hay!!!

Anonymous said...

ya a beautiful tree...
hi der ate aj..hope you like it..
your all welcome..have a happy holidays..we miss you guys..take care always..