Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT DATE WITH THE HUBS

Tuesday

Don't worry no SPOILER HERE.

I started getting ready at 9:30am thinking we would be out at 10:30 but actually finished at 11:30 and got to the mall close to 12 noon. Hahaha... GOSH! It took me 2 freaking hours to get ready for this date with the hubs. (Feeling dalaga ako dito ah! SYET! Sobrang Excited bwahaha!) Went to pick to up some Freebies from HELZBERG DIAMOND and VICTORIA's SECRET first then lingered a little bit to check out what I would like SANTA to give me. WINK! Yeah, I know! I am a sucker for freebies! It's like getting an early presents I tell you. (I had to blog this sometime ahihi)

Anyway, after I got my freebies I wanted to eat at TWISTED FORK but the hubs reminded me that we had a movie to catch. Since there was not enough time I had to settle for Chinese food from the food court. (Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the food from the food court. It's just that I wanted to eat at a very nice restaurant today since I tried to dress the part. Isn't that why it took me so long? (I told you I'm too excited. Too Bad!)But I still had a good time. The hubs took off from work Monday to Wednesday since Thursday and Friday is Thanksgiving Holiday. (I'm excited about the after Thanksgiving sale by the way nyehehe...) A week off from work... The hubs was very happy. We had good times to ourselves Monday and Tuesday. What a nice break from our daily routine. Aj was in school just in case you were wondering. :)

Next time I'll know better when the hubs ask me out again. SYET! Excited hahaha... Now I wonder when our next date is going to happen. BLEH!!! Now back to the movie... Are you a sucker for ROMANCE MOVIES? Go and see the TWILIGHT MOVIE. KIKILIGIN kayo ng TODO TODO. PRAMIS! AYLAVIT!!! I so HEART EDWARD! Muah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So how was the date? :)

Obvious that you enjoyed the movie. Will try to catch it this weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the movie KG. The date went fine even if its just for a few hours hehehe...

Anonymous said...

wow wat a great date..you both deserve it...i'm happy for you..yah i heard and saw it in the mall last sunday sa festival sa my alabang pinipilahan cya..i want to see that too..wish ko yayain din me ng hubs koi...wehehehehe..