Sunday, April 5, 2009

Anything pretty........

Instead of an hour of waiting in the car for AJ's ballet to finish, I asked the hubs to drop me at one of my favorite department store "MARSHALLS" which is just 3 minutes away. While he went to OfficeMax to pick up some DVD+Rs. After an hour I wasn't ready to go yet so I ask the hubs to pick up AJ and bring her back to the store so she could try some crocs shoes. Most of her shoes were getting too small for her. She's not allowed to wear flip flops so crocs is always the best alternative. The weather's been so nice lately so it's time to put away the boots hehe....
I just wish AJ had the patience to shop for shoes but unfortunately she doesn't. :(

AJ: Mom, I don't want to try any shoes. SHOPPING IS SOOOOO BORRIINNGG!!!

MOM: OH Come on! I have something to show you.

AJ: Nope! I want to go!

MOM: FINE! I'm not going to buy you anything anymore.

AJ: Ughhh!!! OK! OK! I'm coming! (with a big sigh at the background)

She tried on some of the crocs but for the life of me, nothing fits her. Unbelievable!!!
It was either too small or too big so I gave up. Then I saw something pretty. They were flip flops (I know, I know) but I just couldn't resist. So I asked her if she wants to try them on. Her eyes began to sparkle and started smiling.

AJ: I like these Mom! (She started trying them on with a big smile flashed on her face)

MOM: (So I kid her) Lets put it back and go. (She SCREAMS AND said)

AJ: NOOOO! I like this too much. It's so PRETTYYY!

MOM: Didn't you just said you didn't like shopping. Let's go!

AJ: I'm just KIDDING! (with a laugh)
Mom, I want to buy this. Come on let's shop some more.

Nyahahaha....
So Tito Rhod and Tita Jam take note. Anything SPARKLY AJ likes...hahaha :)

It's totally different when she shops for PUZZLES, LEGOS, Sketch Pads, Markers, or anything related to drawing/painting. She could shop for hours and sometimes wouldn't want to leave the store anymore. :) Of course! DUH!!! hihi...



This is what enticed her to shop! Why? According to AJ, anything pretty, she LIKEY! hahaha....

5 comments:

kg said...

what is it with kids and anything that sparkles? si wendy din passed through a phase that she wanted everything she has "sparkly".

jam said...

sure i'l get u sparkly chervah wen u come home here..

marie said...

Sparkling items just as this pretty pair (teka sabi mo ayaw niya flip flops?)isn't just for kids.... i want them too :) Perfect choice AJ!

Rico said...

Ooooooh! Shiny!
I concur, shopping is in her blood.
Kanino pa ba magmamana yan, hehe

jetty said...

I can't blame the kids...may panghalina naman kasi talaga...ako rin minsan type ko hehehe...