Sunday, April 19, 2009

This would be nice...

We just got back from a birthday party next door. As usual AJ had fun and if possible wouldn't want to go home just yet. She was happy though. Why is that? Well, her Godmother gave her the gift that she mentioned a long time ago. Nyahaha.... Yup! You read it right. We are next door neighbors but seldom see and talk to each other. Anyways! Her Ninang (godmother) mentioned that next year will be a big year for her and her daughter (the b-day celebrant) because she will be celebrating her BIG 50 and the daughter will turn SWEET 16. They will be having a grand celebration I guess. It's just timely that I saw an opportunity to write about ringer lawn fertilizer which I think AJ's Ninang would love to have for her birthday next year. Don't laugh! I'm serious. She's going to like this a lot since she's an avid gardener. I would often times see her outside her home doing some gardening even in the middle of the day when it's too hot. I wonder how she handles the heat? I guess she just loves gardening too much that she just doesn't care. So I'm seriously considering this and probably would give her additional gifts like a gift card so she can also get whatever she wants.
I'm actually thinking of getting one for myself since our lawn needs one badly. Our lawn has lots of weeds and even though we had help from a lawn care company, it didn't work out for us. So we told them to just stop the service since it's just a waste of money. I hope to start a garden too at the back. A herb garden would be nice. Since their organic lawn care products are chem-free. I don't have to worry. A real important factor to take into account considering AJ likes running around and playing in there. Are you an avid gardener too? You might want to try this. And who wouldn't want organic product, right? We all know that they have a higher health benefits, safer and more nutritious compared to conventionally grown products. Now a days, people I know are aware of what they are eating. Besides we're not getting any younger. So I guess we should start taking care of ourselves. Wouldn't you agree?


We gave the birthday celebrant a bodybag from BEBE. According to AJ, she's going to like it. So that's what I wrapped. Nyahaha... Seriously, I hope she'll love it. AJ got a sleeping bag from her Ninang. She was so excited that she tried it on as soon as we got home. She wanted to sleep on it tonight but we declined. Sorry Babe! This coming Friday though, Promise! Muah!!!

2 comments:

kg said...

wow, is that a home-made card I see? that's sweet!

cute ni AJ lying on the sleeping bag! why don't you let her sleep on the lawn this friday? he! he! joke!

jetty said...

hahaha...gusto nga nyang magcamp out sa labas eh!

Mahilig talaga gumawa ng home-made card si AJ. Sweeet noh!