Friday, September 4, 2009

Awww!!!

We went to the mall today to pick up AJ's book request. It was the pokemon ultimate handbook. She's so into pokemons these days that she talks about it non-stop. While browsing inside the mall, she saw a baby and said “look Mommy, that baby is soooo cute!” Then I said “Yeah, he’s cute but I think I'm cuter!” I can’t help not to tease her. Hihi… Her response was “Mommy, you're not cute, you're Beautiful!” Awww! My heart swoon! I can’t help but blush. I love you, Babe! Muah!!!

4 comments:

Jam said...

naka ng!!!un oh!aj is right sis your beautiful...

kg said...

eh san naman ba nagmana diba? did you teach her that? he! he! just kidding beautiful jetty! :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

awww, sweet naman ni AJ, but really you are beautiful.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

awww, sweet naman ni AJ, but really you are beautiful.