Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Raining, it's pouring....

It was raining hard when we left AJ's ballet school today. It was scary driving in the beltline. I couldn't see the lines and couldn't think straight while changing lanes. AJ somehow calmed my nerves when she starts singing... “It's raining, it's pouring, and the old man is snoring. He went to the bed and he bumps his head and he didn't wake up in the morning."
When we reached the subdivision it wasn't raining anymore. What??? Rain here still amazes me...It rains hard on one place, then boom! The next stop, there is none... It feels like you're chasing or running away from it. Does it make sense? Oh well, I'm just glad we're safe home. Whew! That was one hell of a ride. I was actually worried for this guy that was beside us, because he was driving a Motorcycle. I sincerely hope that he was able to go home safe like we did. To all Motorcyclists out there please next time it would rain like that will you just please stop and find someplace to stay for a while until the rain stop for your own good. That guy really makes me nervous and to see him in a situation like that makes me want to say something. But I’m in no position so I will just leave it like that. The funny thing was I couldn’t help myself but notice how beautiful his motorcycle was. I wonder maybe he got kuryakyn. Well maybe…maybe not? Who knows?

2 comments:

Jam said...

Thank God you both are safe siss...

kg said...

it's hard to drive through hard rains! i've experienced that too. yung nga lang i'm not as sympathetic toward motorcycle drivers as you are! :)