Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Whats Cooki'n?




COOKING EXPERIMENT

I had a bag of spinach that is about to expire and I don't want to put it to waste. I had leftover mushroom from the pizza we made last Friday. Then I had leftover lechon Kawali from last week. (TIP: You could put any leftover meat in the freezer for future use in time like these) This was actually just an experiment and I'm happy to say it turned out good. The hubs and I liked it. We both agree that the lechon kawali made it good. YUM!!! ( I just add oil to coat the pan, sauteed the diced onion, then the mushroom, after that add the Lechon K and then the spinach to taste add salt...EASY PEASY!) AJ didn't want it so she had the baked cod fish. Pardon the pix for the fish. I know it doesn't look appetizing but my AJ loved it. She actually ate most of it. -hihi-

I also cooked Pinakbet with the leftover Lechon Kawali. I've been cooking this for a long time so this is not an experiment. My AJ and the hubs loved it as always wehehe...




And here is the pix of the pizza we made. One thing is for sure its good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabee jetty, nagutom ako sa post mo! galing ha! that's good that you don't let food go to waste. with a little imagination (he! he!), you can still whip up a dish.

have a great day jetty!

marie said...

grabeh nga talaga, teka at bigla akong ginutom! sana marunong din akong magluto just like you.
Ay you can the pics na, naayos ko na.

Anonymous said...

nagutom ako dun ha.,..mas lalo na lechin kawali with the pinakbet and the pizza..mmmmmmm...yummy..mabisina kun kabsat....

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

wow you are into cooking now? that looks delish. parehas tayo panay ang experiment