Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Best!

Along the way after dinner last night at Fat Daddys, AJ asked us something about weddings. ( Blah! blah!) I mentioned that we had 2 weddings in the Philippines. Her reaction was "Wow! You guys are lucky. You had two weddings" I wish I get to have two weddings too when I get married. (We all laughed) then all of a sudden...

AJ: You know what? I'm lucky to have you Mom and Dad.
Mom: Why do you think you're lucky?
AJ: Because Mommy makes the best OREO BLASTER. (Oreo shake)
Daddy: How about Daddy?
AJ: Daddy makes the best dipping sauce. hahaha...

The hubs and I couldn't stop laughing. Of all the things the hubs can do or cook. He's good at making dipping sauce??? True! But the hubs was like what the heck! How about my egg drop soup or some of my desserts? I was teasing the hubs na-demote ka... nyahaha... Peace my Lab!

4 comments:

kg said...

wow! lucky you! he! he!

ang mga bata, they will remember the simplest things we do for them! :)

have a great week jetty!

mordsith said...

nakakatuwa naman. she's very appreciative of you guys. swerte kayo! :)

Rico said...

Parang mas mahal ka ni AJ ah! hehe

jam said...

hehehehe...dipping sauce ln un naalala aj..