Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Bonus Gift From His PRINCESS!

Out of the blue AJ asked me out to go on a date. A shopping date according to her… Hahaha… I said “Really???”. That’s a first… The reason she wanted to go out was to get her Dad a nice gift for father’s day. Since her Dad was making her play room, she said she wanted to get him something really special. Awww! Aren’t she sweet? ( The hubs should always have a project for her so just we could go on a date ahihi...) I asked her how much was her budget? She told me she had 2 dollars. Nyay!!! ( Abono si Mommy!) Meaning I had to take care of the bill hehehe... She already spent her fund money with her clay projects. Anyways, after school we went to the mall and shopped at Build-A-Bear which is one of her favorite stores. After getting all the stuff she needed, she declared that she had a fun day with me. Ang Saya-saya! ( I was very happy)

At dinner….
Dad: You went shopping with Mommy?
AJ: Yes! We went on a date.
Mommy: Ask her what kind of date?
AJ: A shopping date.
Daddy: Where did you shop?
AJ: Ahhh… We shopped at some places. (Answered with hesitation)
Daddy: So what did you get from the mall?
AJ: If I were you Dad I wouldn’t ask anymore questions because I won’t tell.
It’s a secret between me and my Mom. Okay.

Hahaha...

She could have given him a nice Rolex watch which you can find at www.bestoftime.com but that was her choice. So I let her be. Maybe next time, right kiddo? Since they are an independent dealer of new and pre-owned Rolex watches, they are able to avoid manufacturer's pricing controls and forward greater discounts to their customers. Their prices are incredible for the world’s best luxury Rolex watches, due to the fact that they receive their Rolex watches in specific quantities and they have a very low markup. So the savings is passed directly to you. If you have someone that just love Rolex watches, I suggest you should check them out.

5 comments:

kg said...

ang sweet naman ni AJ. and in fairness, ang ganda ng "package" ha. i'm guessing the hubs loved...more so that AJ took the time and effort! galing!

happy sunday jetty! i miss your regular posts! busy ba? take care!

JAM said...

hehehe...very thoughtful talga aj..ya next time get your dad a rolex watch k..

Rico said...

Great loot! Masarap yan!

marie said...

Natawa naman ako sa banat ni AJ sa dad niya, na iimagine ko how delivers it, kakatuwa!

marie said...

how she delivers it