Thursday, June 4, 2009

GREEN BEANS ANYONE?

I was not a fan of green beans before, but it totally changed when I discovered the best way to prepare it. Even my sweet Aj likes it. The hubs?... well, its his favorite. I love pairing this with T-Bone Steak as a side dish. Sometimes I put a whole package of bacon. (Yan pa lang pwede ng pang ulam he.he.he.) My secret? I used a lot of GINGER. Ang sarap! (yap! pati ginger kinakain ko)



T-Bone
Green beans
Regular Mushroom
Ginger
Butter



Bacon
Green Beans
Portabella Mushroom
Ginger
Butter ( I just love butter. The more the better haha...) You can use canola oil.

Heat the pan. (when it's heated)
Put the butter and then saute ginger. (After 1 minute)
Put the green beans (put the lids on then cook it for 2 minutes)
Put the mushroom (put the lids back then cook for 3 minutes)
Stir. Season to taste. (Salt and Pepper) If you like your green beans crisp don't cook it too long. Ganon kasimple ganon kadali!

Are you a big fan of green beans?

4 comments:

kg said...

uy jetty, tama ka, side dish pa lang pwede nang pang ulam! sarap! yung sa steak, gravy na lang ang kulang derecho kain na! haay...nagutom tloy ako! :)

Rico said...

so simple. Side dish ang bacon? Tapos whole pack of bacon pa? Lupet nun ah!

jam said...

sarap nmn yan sis..tomjones tuloy me.love ko yan green beans..

marie said...

hmmmmm....yummy! Buti nalang I have pizza on my side kaya hindi ako naglaway.