Thursday, May 28, 2009

Never Too Late!

Hay! Life is indeed short! It really broke my heart when I heard the passing of my dear Aunt M, but what can I do? Life sucks sometimes! We'll all definitely will go there. We just don't know when and how? UGH!!! This terrifies me! I'm sorry for being soooo morbid!
Anyways, this reminds me that we should always enjoy life to the fullest! Go out there and have fun like there is no tomorrow. You want to be wild? Be adventurous and go get yourself a Maxpedition and start packing. If it's been your long dream to go backpacking somewhere lets say in New Zealand. Go! Its never too late.

2 comments:

kg said...

condolence to you and your family jetty!

you're right, we should never take life for granted. CARPE DIEM!

jam said...

hi sis..ya ryt u'l never knw kung kelan talga..kaya enjoy life most especially tothe people you love..