Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sick Mode!!!

Ughhhh!!! Why oh why? Despite all the medicine (Mucinex--- over the counter) I've been taking am still sick. It got me worried I had to go to the Urgent Care Clinic ASAP for a prescription for Antibiotic. The Doc told me that I have an Acute Bronchitis and was advised to drink plenty of fluids and prescribed me a more effective cough medicine to stop my cough. She even took a chest x-ray to make sure that I don't have pneumonia or a lung problem. Oh man! It sucks! I hope to get better in the next few days. AJ's been wondering when can I play with her. I just don't have the strength and I can't even enjoy my meal. Anyways, Ive been searching for credit card reform on how it will benefit me? With the economy we are dealing right now we have to be wise and careful. I don't think everyone can afford to be sick.

No comments: