Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Plans!!!

In less than 3 weeks school will be over. Yipeee!!! I can't wait for the summer time. Since I booked a cruise this August, the hubs and I were thinking of staying in Orlando Florida for 3 days after the cruise. The hubs and I agreed to see Disney World once again. Since the little princess had grown a little, we were pretty sure that she'll love it even more and would appreciate the stuff she wasn't able to enjoy before like some of the rides and shows due to age and height restriction. This would be our third time to visit. We just love it there. I just wish it was closer. 10 hours of driving is not easy especially if you have a kid. And lets not forget the "Are we there yet line?" Tsk! AJ just know how to push the wrong button sometimes. But this time it will be different because I'm going to make sure that she will enjoy the ride and would not pester us along the way. With all the toys and fun activities I have in mind, she will actually will love and enjoy it. So I guess, it's about time to check Disney Tickets. Who knows? I might score a good deal. That would be nice.

We love all their THEME PARKS. Each park has it's own CHARM so its hard for me to choose. Here are some of the reasons why we keep on coming back to DISNEY WORLD:

1. I just love being a KID again. Disney World sure knows how to do it.
2. I just love MICKEY just as much how AJ loves CINDERELLA. The hubs, well he just want to tag along! Hahaha...
3. We all love Mickey's PhilarMagic 3-D Spectacular. I don't know how many times we've seen this.
4. You guys know how much we love roller coaster. We all love The Barnstormer at GOOFY's Wiseacre Farm (Magic Kingdom) We were so happy that AJ was allowed to ride.
5. Good food at EPCOT. Discover the Worlds of Wonder and use your imagination. (I'm telling you, you should visit for sure you'll know what I'm talking about)
6. The fireworks at night! It's AMAZING! (Magic Kingdom and Epcot)
7. AJ gets to wear her favorite costume and pretend she's one of the princesses. (Magic Kingdom)
8. They have a lot of good shows. I Love CRUSH!(EPCOT) He's the best! You can talk to him face to face. He's so funny! Make sure to visit him twice or thrice for every show is different.
9. I just love the show Dream Along with Mickey! Just melt my heart. (Magic Kingdom)
10. LOVE SOARIN' (EPCOT) with its breathtaking view and an awe inspiring flight. A must try!
11. Dine in with the Royal Princess at AKERSHUS Banquet Hall (EPCOT) You'll get to take your photo with the princesses up close and enjoy a festive dinner. You have to at least save $100 for this. Reservation is a must.
12. Disney's Memorabilia! Very tempting! If you don't watch out for your little kiddo you might go home BROKE... she/he'll be like ...I WANT THIS/THAT...haha...
Best way to do it GIVE THEM THEIR OWN MONEY. They could spend it however they want but once the money's gone that's it.
13. Sailing through the THE LAND. You can sail through the marvels of nature into working greenhouse and a real fishery. (EPCOT)
14. The DISNEY PARADE. (Magic Kingdom)

There is a lot more to see and I suggest you should at least get a 7 day pass to enjoy all the attractions. That's what we did the first time we visit DISNEY WORLD. I haven't even mentioned Animal Kingdom. (next post promise) If you guys are planning to visit Orlando soon be sure to check orlandofuntickets.com they have the best deals to get you into all of the Disney Parks in Orlando, FL!

1 comment:

kg said...

school there is abut to end, whereas here, it's about to begin in 2 weeks. ang kids bad trip na. he! he!

esciting stuff at Disney ano? what I love about it is you get to be a kid again! enjoy talaga!