Saturday, May 9, 2009

Early Present for Mother's DaY!



I got this yesterday (Friday) from my ever sweet baby doll AJ.

AJ: Mommy, I have a surprise for you for Mother's day.

Mommy: Babe, Mother's day will be on Sunday.

AJ: That's OK! Its an early present for you, Mom. Here look! I made you a POEM! (she read the poem out loud)It's a fill in the blank question from school.

My MOM

My Mom always say--- SHE WANTS TO GO SHOPPING.
My Mom cooks the best--- PIZZA
My Mom really loves---- TO PLAY WITH HER LAPTOP
My Mom and I like to---- WATCH
My Mom's favorite clothes to wear are----- ANYTHING
My Mom is beautiful because ----- SHE IS MYSTERIOUS!


Love,
AJ

Mommy: That was so SWEET Babe! (I gave her a big hug and shower her with lots of kisses)
That was so nice of you. I like it a lot! Thank you!

AJ: You're Welcome! I have some more. Here...

My MOM and I...

My Mom and I eat CHIPS
My Mom and I read LANDS (I don't know what she meant by Lands...she said she just made this up. Silly Girl!)
My Mom and I like to play EYE SPY (I Spy game)
My Mom and I play HIDE n SEEK
My MOM and I go to the PARK
My Mom and I watch PRINCESS MOVIE

A PICTURE OF ME AND MY MOM


Because there's no one like MOM.
Make this MOTHER'S Day Special
and TREAT your MOM.

Happy Mother's day to all the BEAUTIFUL MOMMIES out there like moi hehe... (pagbigyan na kasi Mother's day naman eh! Wink!)Muah!!!

WE LOVE YOU, MOMMY ZENNY!!!

from JRJ kids (hihi)

4 comments:

kg said...

grabe! that is so sweet jetty! ang galing ni AJ! :)

happy mother's day to you! :)

einna said...

so sweet AJ...

Rico said...

Sweet! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Nanaybelen said...

How sweet naman si AJ.. at artistic pa

Be lated Happy Mother's Day!