Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good Job Babydoll!

Since AJ did such a wonderful job last week during the National TV turnoff week. We decided to get her a new bike. (Even if the TV turnoff was not over...we got her bike Sunday...enough to survive for 2 more days...it was not an easy task you know...good thing AJ was determined to finish it...but it was really hard...with the attention span kid has...Oh no! We had to be creative!) Anyways, she actually needed one since her old bike was too small. The problem now was she wanted to go out a lot but I can't. The pollen allergy was just bad that 2 days in a row outside was a big NO NO for me, even, if I have taken my Claritin Allergy medicine. It supposed to work 24 hrs but it only works 2 hours for me and then BOOOMMM... I sneeeeezed like crazy. Ugh!!! I actually am feeling crappy today (again!) and all I wanted was to sit down and surf and please no physical activities (thank you very much!) Sorry babydoll! (the hubs was like "LIGO lang yan" hehe... (take a bath) I'm just glad that he was in the mood to cook dinner. Thank you my Lab!
Hope you guys are feeling well today. I've heard a lot of you were sick the past few days/months. It's really hard to get sick! Oh! And with the Swine Flu going on here. It's just crazy! I just wanted to stay home and relax. Have a Nice Weekend Everyone! Muah!!!

1 comment:

Nanaybelen said...

Happy biking AJ!

This reminds me when my kids are young.