Friday, May 8, 2009

Jetty is happy!

Happiness for me is this...



Yup! A flower in sight makes me happy no matter what kind. Days like this makes me want to think about Washington Landscaper. I think now is the perfect time to start planning for my spring gardening projects. I've been wanting and wishing for a new plants for our entry door. I've been also longing for a completely new look for our landscape. But in order to do that I have to consider things like consulting the hubs. Since he will be the one who's doing all the hard work. I am also considering to consult with or hire a landscape design professional to draw the master plan, even if we are going to do the work ourselves. Ooopps! Lets not forget about the budget very important.

How to make a Budget:

1. Consider using my old plants and trees and try to incorporate it with the landscaping design I have in mind.

2. Ask for a detailed estimate to a professional so I can plan wisely.

3. Consider the costs involved in site preparation including the possibility of removing some of my existing plants,soil preparation and mulching.

4. Budgeting for what I need , and then what I want. This is tricky! I can easily get lost out there since I like most of what I see. Tsk!

5. Stick with the plan/budget! Hahaha...


Our front lawn needs a makeover ASAP! LOL!

3 comments:

kg said...

maganda talaga ang may flowers...it brings joy to the heart. samahan mo pa ng trees and plants! nau, perfect!

happy weekend jetty! missed you!

marie said...

Long time no visit from my home, just got back. Ang ganda naman ng lawn mo, needs a little trimming lang naman pero beautiful pati pictures na update ako ang gaganda naman dyan.

Rico said...

Feeling ko dun kayo sa number 5 magkakaproblema, ang hirap mag stick sa budget! Good luck!