Saturday, June 13, 2009

ITLOG at si HUBS (Note: Read First :D)

Last night we had 10 eggs that was about to expire. What am I going to do with those eggs? The hubs suggested to just boil them. Good idea! He said we can eat it for lunch the next day. (Ang sarap sana kaya lang wala ba naman kaming kamatis) Bummer! He doesn't want to eat it just like that. So I told him to just leave them in the fridge and I'll figure out what to do with it later. We just had microwavable Aunt Jemimah's scrambled egg w/hashbrown and sausage for brunch. Take note: Pagkain ng mga tamad. Lifesaver naman talaga ang microwavable foods. At least di kami nagugutom di ba. Ayayay! Basta may frozen food ayos na!) So ano nga bang gagawin ko sa mga itlog? Then just like that. Ding! Ding! Ding! How about Egg Salad Sandwich for dinner? Ngekkk! May problema? We don't have any Loaf Bread! Unbelievable! We only have Bagel! Ano ba yan? Well, I guess we just have to wait for another day. We're too lazy to go to the grocery and I don't think it was practical just to get the bread alone. (Na miss ko tuloy ang sari-sari store ni Ate Josie hehehe...) Ano pa nga ba, I had to make something else. So I just cooked Fried Chicken with Potatoes and Corn on the side.

AJ: Wow, Mom! This is so good! It's been a while since you last cooked this. I already forgot what it tastes like. Good thing you cooked this tonight.
Mom: It's been that long, huh?
AJ: U-huh.
Then she shouted "Daddy come on down. You don't know what you're missing." (I don't think the hubs heard her though, since he was busy hammering something. The hubs asked us to go ahead and eat. He was too engrossed with what he was doing that hunger didn't strike him yet. I guess, he wanted to finish as much as he can because he can only work during the weekends.)

Bonus Room/Play Room Update:
{/} Installation of Air Duct- we had to hire a contractor for this for $150 for the labor. The hubs actually asked me to pay for this and not worry for Father's Day gift (since I've been bugging him on what he wanted for Father's day) I got my answer. My ever unselfish hubs would do anything for her Princess even if he doesn't get anything for himself. If you think my husband was unselfish. Wait till I blogged what AJ got him for Father's Day. Didn't you know I also have a very thoughtful daughter. She was so appreciative of him, that she asked me out to go on a shopping date to get her Dad something she thought was special. If you know AJ, she hates shopping. So, I was like... Wow! That's a first hehehe....
{/) Electrical done by the hubs
(/) he also added studs

2 comments:

Rico said...

at least it didn't go to waste? did you guys finish all ten eggs?

jam said...

hahaha kaya next time luto ka ulit ganyan..hehehe