Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dear Santa

AJ's highlight from last week was finding what she likes from Santa. Yay!
AJ: I've been really a good girl, right Mom?
Mom: Santa if you can read this, I can assure you AJ's been really Nice. =)Promise!


(This is what she want from SANTA =) Pretty Please SC!)

Why do I have to wait for Thanksgiving to set - up my Christmas tree? Nobody is gonna shoot me if I do it now, Right? Anyways, I already set up ours. The Initial theme was my bag collection. (small size bag) It was the Hub's idea. I went ahead and made the tree arrangement and decorations but we both agreed later on that it's a "NO" Hahaha... Maybe, I'll use cut-out paper bags next time. That would be so CUTE! Real Bags are just so TACKY to look at. =) So we placed AJ's Build-A-Bear collection instead. Whew! Much better! Don't you think? Now, I'm thinking of getting electric generators just in case when the power is out I have back-ups. I just like staring at the tree at night. It gives me so much joy, but I have to admit that sometimes it makes me miss my family back home. Oh well! We all have places we’d rather be. *Sigh*


Our Initial X-MAS TREE




FINAL! No more changing! =)

3 comments:

kg said...

don't worry jetty...kami as early as the first week of november our christmas tree was up na! :)

how was your tree able to hold all those bears? he! he! nice!

mordsith said...

ang ganda naman ng christmas tree mo! buhay na buhay! :)

Jam said...

fabulous my dear sis...