Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Something I love....

I think the Masters Bedroom is my most favorite room in our house.I would really like to transform our room into something spectacular. At the moment, I think it's Blah! Meaning Boring and Fugly hahaha.... Anyways, who wouldn't want to transform an ugly bedroom into a thing of beauty? I know I do. Adding up a microfiber sofa is not a bad thing too. The perfect spot to read my books and my magazines I think. I just love anything pretty. Don't you? I've been trying to save up some of the hubs' credit card rewards points when he uses his credit card for groceries, gas or any stuff like that so points are accumulated for gift cards or cash. This will be a great help so we wouldn't have to pull out money from our savings. This time I promised myself to use it wisely. Yeah! I admit, I usually use it to shop for stuff that I don't need. What a waste of money! Arg!!! Anyways, a few more points and soon I'll be reaping my beautiful sofa. Remind me to post pictures when I'm done. This is something I think I would love to brag in the future. Yes! I can dream, right? And when I dream, I dream BIG! If some people can brag just about anything they fancy I guess I have all the right too. Right? Oh well, I know I'm being too shallow but hey it's my dream! A FANCY Masters Bedroom with all the WORKS equals HAPPY JETTY. I'll be the happiest person and I promise not to be grumpy anymore. I just hope the hubs is reading this. (Ohhh NO! I can just see him rolling his eyes and saying "Yeah Right") Hmp!!! Bleh!

No comments: