Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Early Present for my Princess!

AJ got a new playmate from Build-a-Bear. An early present for Christmas. =) A PINK UNICORN she named BLOOM. Such a cutie! Hope BLOOM will make AJ really happy. A few weeks ago, she was crying because she doesn't think it was fair that all of her friends has siblings and some of them even have dogs while she didn't have either. Poor thing! It really broke my heart when I saw her crying. But like I told her, we are not ready yet. So hopefully Bloom will help us distract AJ for wanting a dog or a new baby sister/brother hehehe...
Okay I'm off to check for some music, video, software search. I need it for my project which I can't divulge yet. Anyways, I'm hoping for a nice day tomorrow. Its been raining since yesterday. I don't like rain especially when I need to go out. It's kind of ANNOYING!

2 comments:

Rico said...

Buti kayo isa lang hinihingi. Si wnedy ni KG gusto 12! :)

kg said...

rico, six na lang daw! he! he!

i understand you jetty. wendy keeps telling me, "you know mama, so whoooolee batch namin, kami lang ni violane ang walang kapatid! it's so unfair!" :)