Monday, November 9, 2009

My Princess!

Such a busy week for all of us last week. We've been busy attending AJ's school shows. We went there Thursday to watch their orchestra's performance. She's playing the Violin. Oh Boy! I think we have a musician in the making. *Wink* Yup, we're that proud! It's like watching Music Classes For Toddlers. So Cute! Then on Friday, we went to watch her read in front of the class during their writing celebration. She did well! I don't think "shy" is in her dictionary hehehe... I wonder where she got that from? =) After that, we went to her ballet class for a rehearsal of their Christmas show on Dec. 13. She'll be a Star Dust. Looking forward to that. Way to go my darling Doll! I think I should have enrolled her early for Toddler Music Class or the Kindermusik or Music Together. Oh well, I guess I just have to wait for their concert on January 21, 2010. Anyways, if you have toddlers at home, you might want to enroll them. Immerse your child in an atmosphere of playing, singing and dancing. Don't worry they will guide you every step of the way so you know how each activity contributes to your child’s overall growth and development. Go on and have fun. This is also a fun way to bond with your kids. I think!

1 comment:

jam said...

go girl!!!we are proud of u princess aj..Am your one proud tita...