Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birthday Surprises!

The hubs never cease to amaze me! When he hands me his surprise gift the first word that came out of my mouth instead of saying Thank You first was “Does it mean I have to get you a gift for your birthday too?” Opps! Totally Wrong! Ayayay! I said Surprise because we agreed that we are not going to get a gift for each other this year. I guess I must have been nice to deserve such a treat! Yahooo!!! When I opened his gift, it was the bag I’ve been wanting to get for myself. But I brushed off the idea because I wanted to save for the cruise. To this day, I still wonder how he was able to get that bag without me knowing. I asked AJ how come she was so good at keeping a secret with her dad for my gift? She said she didn’t know! (AJ: Aren’t you glad I didn’t know? I must have spilled it again by accident if I knew!) Bwahaha… While checking the bag, he mentioned that there was a gift receipt inside just in case I changed my mind and wanted to return or exchange it. Imagine my surprise when I saw another gift inside the bag. It was another ring. He knows how much I love cocktail rings. I love the MK white bag and the Diamond Cocktail Ring so much, I could cry. OA ba? Hahaha… To you my Lab, Thank You! Muah!!! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

kg said...

bag? grabe, lucky you!!! baka hoarding ka na nyan jetty ha! he! he! HUGS FOR YOU JETTY!

Jam said...

wow another bag sis..hehehe and a ring ang thoughtful talaga ni manong alvin.ang galing niya mag-surprise hehehe...

Unknown said...

Wow! your hubby is super sweet. Men can keep secrets. Enjoy your bag and ring Jetta.

Tess (life is beautiful)