Thursday, July 9, 2009

Road Trip!

OMG! Saturday is fast approaching and yet I’m busy chatting with my sister instead of packing our stuff for our trip this coming Saturday. AJ is too excited for this trip. She actually, can’t wait to wiggle her toes in the sand once again. Yes, we are going to the beach to enjoy the rest of the summer. This reminds me I have to check our car if it’s in good condition. You know what they all say better be safe than sorry and I agree. Well, I don’t think I need to worry since there is Collision Repair Experts. If in any case I will be needing collision repair shop. I know where to find them. Just so you know Collision Repair Experts is a nationwide network of reliable, low cost auto body repair shops.

2 comments:

kg said...

wow, you're going to the beach! what a treat! enjoy kayo! :)

Jam said...

sama ako..hehehehe..yngat kau sistah..enjoy have fun..