Thursday, July 23, 2009

Friendship!

What do you think is the most important thing in a friendship for you? Hmmm... Good Question!
* I'd definitely go extra mile for them.
* Honesty
* Having people whom I can trust and count on. Same way, they can trust and count on me.
* Looking out for one another.
* Know when to listen and talk.
* Feeling like you belong with them
* Doing great things without them asking. After all, that's what friendship is all about. Right!?
* I'll definitely tell them about handcuffs and to Shop at CHIEF. Their competitive pricing, personal customer service and fast delivery ensure that you will be satisfied from the moment you begin working with them. CHIEF has had its distribution channels, customer service and sales staff in place since inception – meaning better service, more products and fewer headaches for you. Ain't that great? What are you waiting for? Try them today!

Anyways, if there is one person I can call my Real Friend. (Aside from my 2 BFF's RIZZA and BEVERLYN, of course! :D) She's none other than my one and only Sis! She's the one I could tell anything to. I can even confess my meanest thought without thinking that she would judge me. What I am saying is I could show her all my side of myself and know that she would still love me. Life would not be complete without her. I LOVE YOU, SIS! MUAH!!! I Miss You All Terribly!

2 comments:

Jam said...

ye ryt sistah!!same here you're really the best..Love u2 and miss u so much..mmmuwah!!!

Rico said...

One who sticks it out with you no matter what.