Friday, March 13, 2009

AJ's Fave

As per AJ's request we went to eat at her favorite Chinese Restaurant which is Grand Asia Buffet. They have more than a 100 dishes to choose from and a wonderful sushi bar. Which the hubs and I gets to enjoy all the time. Although, I'm not as adventurous as the hubs eating raw sushi I'm happy to eat anything with cream cheese, eel and should be fully cooked. Any Chinese Restaurant that offers Clam, fried banana is a winner for me haha... I know ang babaw ko! Bleh!





Then here comes my AJ: Hey Guys! Don't eat too much or else you'll turn into PIGS!

The hubs and I were like What??? LOL! She must have seen us ate too much. Tsk! I guess anybody can just loose control when you eat at buffet restaurants. Moderation is a must hahaha... Well Goodluck!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love buffets! Wow!
Your AJ is a real joker!

Nanaybelen said...

may pagkakikay si Aj. Siguro ang sarap kasama. para lang kayong magbarkada

Anonymous said...

what's the largest picture in the first frame? looks delicious. :)

I think I need AJ to always watch my intake. I lose control over food. hehe. :)

JETTY said...

@ Rico --- AJ scares me sometimes... coz we just don't know what's gonna come out of her mouth haha...

@Nay Belen--- Kikay po talaga yan si AJ! Hehe :)

@ Mordsith--- its a steamed flounder fish. It's really good!