Saturday, March 21, 2009

Me...me...me...

Honest Scrap Award Rules:
Thanks Ate Girlie! Love doing this tag!




When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.


Now, here is a list of 10 Honest Things about Me! :)

1. Nobody's going to love me better like the hubs does so I must stick with him forever. Harhar.

2. According to AJ, I'm Maarte (means who care too much about a certain things, mainly about their looks but also being a perfectionist. If people notice that you care a lot about a certain thing, they could possibly call you MAARTE.), Bossy and Grumpy all the time but thinks I'm the best Mom in the world whenever she gets what she wants. LOL!

3. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Tourism. My first job was a Travel Consultant/Reservation Officer.

4. It took me six years before I finally had the guts to get my Drivers License.

5. I love Road Trips and I prefer 3-4 hours drive! I think driving is a good way to save money the key is to pick a destination that's just a few hours' drive away. Don't you agree? It would be really nice to have one of those audi turbocharger. I bet the hubs would really like this. Who wouldn't? Right? Imagine the advantage of having a turbo or supercharger on your ride. Sweet! I'm sure you'll say that's the best ride ever. So Guys if your interested to upgrade your car check out http://www.turbochargerpros.com/ to find the perfect turbocharger for your ride. They guarantee that their turbochargers can increase the speed of your automobile performance. What are you waiting for? I'm telling you, you don't want to miss this.



6. I eat with FINESSE but I have the appetite of a man and burp like one too. (Tsk! This is embarrassing I tell you!)

7. I can be too forgetful. Good thing I haven't forgotten my AJ yet! Haha.

8. I'm a Fashion Magazine Junkie! I read the last page first though I don't know why?

9. I'm an Insomniac!

10. I love wearing SNAKE Jewelry but I'm scared of Real Snakes big time! Seriously!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like road trips too...as long as i'm not the one doing the driving! he! he!

at baligtad tayo, I don't eat with that much finesse, but my appetite is like that of a bird's! :)

great to know more about you!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your award!

"I eat with FINESSE but I have the appetite of a man and burp like one too"--this is so funny. i can imagine. :)

Anonymous said...

congrats on your award!

"I eat with FINESSE but I have the appetite of a man and burp like one too"--this is so funny. i can imagine. :)

Rico said...

Nakakatawa yung number six mo!
Ang tagal mo siguro kumain, hehe