Sunday, March 22, 2009

Cooking on a budget!



SPARERIBS with OYSTER MUSHROOM SOUP on the side (I invented the soup and it turns out good I must say hihi...)

When it comes to food, cutting cost doesn't have to mean cutting corners. Delicious dinner can still be within your budget. Stay in, save money and eat great. This is working great for us. Once in a while we still go out just to escape from the confines of our home. Hihi... Since we bought the Salad Master I've been cooking our meals at least 5x a week and I've noticed a big difference with our finances. Even the hubs is happy. I guess we're off to a good start. Why didn't I think of this before? Well it's not too late isn't it? Since I think I'm doing a good job with keeping up with the budget I was thinking of getting a multiple domain to establish my own site. I have been blogging since August of 2007 with free hosted sites. Wouldn't it be neat to have another one say like a food blog or fashion blog. Ok, I'm not saying I'm an expert with any of those but just thinking about it makes me giddy and feel like I want to start already. Why not? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and can do whatever they want no matter what. Right? Alright, Im off to search for a new webhosting. Hope to find a good one. If you guys are looking for one why don't you check this and learn more about this blog. Good luck! Would you mind giving me your feedback when you found one. Thanks! Tata!

1 comment:

Rico said...

Sarap ng spareribs ah!
Agree. Good food doesn't need to be expensive.