Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I can't wait for SUMMER!

Spring is finally here! Summer is just around the corner. So I did what I had to do and booked us another Caribbean Cruise this coming August. We're off to the Western Caribbean side this time. Jamaica, here we come! Meaning I have to at least look decent for my swim suit. I am actually thinking of a Cosmetic Surgery Information right now. I might need this in the future who knows?
And yeah, I'm willing to travel a long distance just to ensure my surgery is done by a competent and reputable center. I have this excess fat around my stomach from pregnancy. So if I'm not able to trim this through exercise I might consider a nip tuck. Yeah, I'm VAIN! SO???

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! another Caribbean tour? kakainggit naman, jetty!

summer is already here, and I have no plans yet! hehe

marie said...

Summer na din dito kaya super init na naman.... taas na naman electric bills kasi 24 hours ang aircon, nyak!

Vain? why not talaga pero I don't think you need any surgery of sort right now.

Anonymous said...

grabe! inggit naman ako! another trip to the carribean ! sana minsan sama mo naman ako...kahit sa bagahe lang! :)

happy weekend jetty!

jetty said...

@ Mordsith--- Plano ka na sa beach hehe... balita ko sobra daw init dyan ngayon? Whew!

jetty said...

@Ate Marie--- Sobrang init nga daw ngayon dyan! Whew! Nakuh! Malamang ang bill sky high ngayon dyan...masaya na naman ang Meralco hihi... :)

jetty said...

@KG--- I'm sure makakapunta ka rin dun! :) sama mo si Mordsith para mas masaya hihi...

jam said...

another caribean tour pa join....

JETTY said...

@Jam--- no problem SIS! :)