Monday, March 2, 2009

Oh Boy!!!


Oh Boy! Who would have thought we're going to get snow again (yes again!). Ugh!!! To tell you honestly, I'm not fond of the snow. So is the hubs. The only one who's happy is my darling doll. She thought SNOW = FUN. (No school. She can stay home. Play all day... Bug mom and dad to go out to play) What she doesn't know was she would have to use some days of spring break as make up classes. This aggravates me. Well I have plans too. Just so you know alright. I just hope the snow days would stop soon or else we would end up using all of the spring break days for make up class. Grrrr!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'd like it for it to snow here sa Pilipinas...kahit 1 day lang. maranasan ko man lang ang snow. he! he!

Anonymous said...

Use breaks for make-up classes? oh, no. I guess AJ's gonna be disappointed when she finds out.

Anonymous said...

at my country don't any snow, it's only hot and rain