Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby Booming...

AJ's Kindergarten teacher Mrs. Sxxx is expecting to deliver her twins next month. So the kids and the parents are going to throw her a farewell and a baby shower party next week. She's going to have two boys and it would be her first. (She informed us that after the birth of the twins, she won't be coming back to teach not until the twins are 5. Good for her, she's fortunate to be able to witness the transformation of her twins. One of the perks I think of being a stay at home Mom.) The kids will surely miss her. I know AJ will. She just love her too much.

I actually have two more friends that are expecting. Yup! Lots of baby stork on the way! One is due in May and the other one will be in August. I'm actually excited for all of them and can't wait to try my hands in making Baby Diaper Cakes. I just have to get my supplies to get started. I might as well get them a beautiful Maternity Clothes. Hey! It's not always about the baby, you have to think of the mom too. That is why I'm considering gift cards. They are just fabulous! They might need a Maternity Bottoms or a Maternity Swimsuits. Who knows what they might need. With the gift cards they can just pick whatever they want. There is no place to start with the right maternity clothes and baby stuff just click on the link and visit their website. You'll be glad if you did. Have fun Shopping! Tata!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For about two years now, there's been a boom in our department. Two years ago, wedding booms. This year, baby boom. ;)