Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Have You's!

Have You's
Thank you Kris for this Tag! This has got some interesting questions.


Here goes:

1. Have you ever been on TV? Unfortunately not!
2. Have you ever sung in public? Yes! It was in a choir. You would definitely see me at the back row hiding hahaha….
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond? No! It sure won’t look good on me. I have dark skin. Que Horror!
4. Have you ever eaten frog legs? Yes! And I love it!
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated? To be honest YES! Hate is a very strong word. Let’s just say I didn’t like it.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? Hope not!
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? Nope, I always ask the hubs help or most of the time it’s catered.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? Not that I can remember.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work? Not yet! But I volunteered this coming MAY for my daughters recital. We would be building and painting props. Good luck to me! Did I say I lack talent! Tsk!


I want to share this tag with: Ate Marie , Kumareng Grace , Mordsith , Ate Girlie , Nanay Belen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jetty! thanks for the tag. will do it as soon as I can! :)

happy wednesday to you!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

i love frog legs too, yummy! will do this tag in a bit ^_^

Anonymous said...

you tagged me! yours is funny. i was smiling while reading the list. :)

Anonymous said...

DONE!