Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Many Thanks!!!




I was tagged by my beautiful friend http://vanidosa.blogspot.com/, she thinks my blog is cute. Thanks Ate Marie!

The rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write ten facts about themselves. Pass on this tag to ten bloggers.

Ten random facts about me.

1. I LOVE SLEEPING!

2. I love to travel a lot! I always like to have something to look forward to so I plan ahead and I never stop planning. This reminds me to pack our Carry-On Luggage. We are going to travel to Virginia next week for my baby dolls 6th Birthday Celebration. Can you believe how easy is to use the Wheeled Carry On Luggage and let's not forget the Briefcases to put on the laptop. I personally love the 50" Mobile Traveler Garment Bag Protective Cover for its durability, high quality clear vinyl cover. This protects your luggage from wear and tear to travel. you gotta love this!

3. I sometimes OVERINDULGE with anything my hearts desire but I make sure that I just do this occasionally, and always scale back afterwards to make up for it. otherwise there will be a World War 10 between me and the hubs *WINK*

4. I love my family as much as I love my friends and would definitely go extra miles for them.

5. When I go to the mall, I don't like going home empty handed. I don't care if it is a $1 purchase or $$$$. Just as long as I have something in my hand. I'm happy!

6.I love listening to music and I love to crank the volume up. (The louder the better) I can play my favorite song over and over and over until my ears can't take it anymore. LOL!

7. I love drinking HOT TEA twice a day and lemon water in the morning or sometimes before I go to bed.

8. I am not a NEAT FREAK -haha- Although I hate clutter I just can't help it. I'm just too plain lazy to tidy up.

9. I'm good at ignoring people that causes me stress and headaches.

10. I believe that what goes around comes around so being intentionally hurtful to someone is just unacceptable. STRESSED? Stress isn't an excuse for bad behavior. Really, Who isn't Stressed?

Now it's your turn. I'm tagging everyone in my blogroll. Will you do it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice list jetty! and i believe in your number 10! :)

Anonymous said...

I like your 9 and 10. Whatever people think of me is none of my business, bahala sila mag-isip, basta ako masaya. Heehee

Anonymous said...

I'm good at ignoring people that causes me stress and headaches. -- teach me how, please. :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

#5 me too ^_^
#6 i play my song over and over too but not as loud as you play it though, iPod eh, baka mabingi na ako
#8 i'm NOT a neat freak

good list!

marie said...

Cute here refers to both you and your blog. Thanks for doing this. Pareho tayo sa no. 5, di pwedeng ma zero or else mapapanaginipan ko sa gabi yung di ko nabili kahit worth 50 pesos lang.

Anonymous said...

heheheh..nice list sis...