Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is life...

A very good friend of mine sent me this.


This is a true story.

The woman left the office after working hours and saw a little child crying on the road. Feeling pity for the child, she went to ask what happened. The child said, 'I am lost. Can you take me home please?' Then the child gave her a slip of paper and tells the woman where the address is..

The woman, being an average kind person who, didn't suspect anything took the child there. And there when they arrived at the 'child's home', the kind hearted
woman pressed the door bell and she was electrocuted as the bell was wired with high voltage, and fainted.

The next day when she woke up, she found herself in an empty house up in the hills, naked. Condom were all thrown around with semen flowing. There were at least about 20 condoms! She has not even seen her assailants. That's why nowadays crimes are targeted on kind people like her.

Next time if the same situation occurs, never bring the
child to the intended place. If the child insists, then
bring the child to the police station. Lost children are
best to sent to police stations.

Please send this to all your female friends/colleagues,
and your friends with girlfriends and friends with wives. It
is better to receive this a thousand times than be a victim once!

Please pass this on to family members. It is better to be informed.
It is sad that we can't even help children now!

Sadly, we live in a very dangerous world. No matter where we are danger will always be around us. The only thing we can do to protect ourselves is to be aware of our surroundings. I know it's a very good feeling to be the Good Samaritan but you don't have to be the hero all the time. Help when you can but think and act sensibly to avoid danger. The reason why we have officers in uniform to help and protect us.
Anyone, who's a parent knows it's very hard to relax, because there is so much to do and worry about. What scares me was knowing that there's a bunch of people out there that can hurt us. But I wont let this affect me and be paranoid about everything. I just hope I wouldn't encounter any of them or my baby doll because that's another story. The hubs and I would always remind AJ about strangers on what to do and what to expect. I hope she's smart enough for her own good. I won't pretend everything is fine when I know deep down inside that it's not but life must go on I just have to do what I have to do to keep us safe. I hope this didn't scare you. Just think of it as a reminder. Have a Wonderful Weekend Y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is just sick! using children for crimes! what is happening to our world today? people have nothing better to do than prey on another human being? sick!

Anonymous said...

Shooot! This is really shocking!