Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here Goes my AJ again!

The hubs put on the music so I started singing...

AJ: Oh NO! There goes Mommy CRAZY SINGING again.

Nyahaha


Out of the blue she blurted this...

AJ: Wow, Mom! You're having a bad hair day. (She's brutally honest isn't she?)

I actually agree! I really need to do something with my UGLY hair. There goes my money down the drain. The hairstylist promised me at least a year of beautiful hair when I had my hair rebonded but I guess it just didn't work. (Time to bring out my trusted Flat Iron once again)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

grabe! Aj is so funny! alam na nya ang "bad hair day" ha!

Anonymous said...

Kids can be so brutally honest! Hehe

Anonymous said...

hehehe..galing talga ni ate aj...ok lng yan..ganda nmn nung iron u e..para ka rin nag paparlor..