Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Home improvement??? Help!!!

We purchased our house 7 years ago. As a first time home owner we were so excited to decorate the house. So the first thing we did was to decorate the formal dining room followed by the baby's room which was never used. AJ slept with us the whole time she was growing up. Now that's she's a little kid she asked for a big girl's room so we redecorated the baby's room and changed it to our office/computer room since it's smaller. Then we converted the other room to be AJ's room. But this doesn't serve its purpose since she went back sleeping with us. I blame her wild imagination. That's right! This girl is scared of everything. At one time, she even thought that the smoke detector was an eye looking at her because of the red light blinking. Her room served as her playroom and storage area haha... Tsk!

Anyways, my favorite part of the house is our kitchen. Good thing the hubs finished installing the back splash and the under cabinet lights which made my kitchen more beautiful than it used to be. All I need for him to do is to change the
kitchen sinks because I wanted a new one to go along with my beautiful back splash. Oops... I forgot I also wanted new Granite countertops to match. You know I actually have a lot in mind when it comes to decorating our house. There's the Master Bedroom... I've been itching to paint the walls and do something different haven't had the chance to do so yet. I guess this can wait. Just like what the hubs said: "One at a time, Babe". *Big Sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can paint the bedroom yourselves. When we were still dating, me and ny then-girlfriend-now-wife painted my old room. We had a lot of fun! Like a bonding activity.