Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GOODLUCK!!!

I was chatting through my YM with my sis yesterday about the Money/Beauty Contest that my Niece/Goddaughter Justine or "Jang" (for short) joined in. (A school fund raiser) Anyways, she mentioned it was the last day of canvassing. Final results will be on Friday (13th). The pageant will be held in their School Building. Hopefully it won't need any pest inspection. Nothing is scarier when you see some creepy crawlers, right? Yaiks!!! Prizes include: Full Tuition Fee for the Grand Prize Winner, Half Tuition Fee for the 1st Runner Up then Free Books for the 2nd Runner Up. Not Bad! (I hope this can help her gain CONFIDENCE and overcome her stage fright. She can be TIMID sometimes. Go Girl!) GOODLUCK my Sweet JANG! I hope you WIN! Love Tita/Ninang! (Aunt/Godmother)
Muah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah right..she won and she did great..and she want more pa daw..sali ko pa daw cya..sbi ko cge sa eat bulaga sali kita..hehehe..