Saturday, January 3, 2009

Balikbayan Box

I got a message from my sister-in-law that they already got the “balikbayan” box we sent them last November. Good thing that it got there in time for New Year. She informed me that everyone was happy with their gifts. The hubs and I were so relieved. We were actually thinking of sending them another one next month because they loved the lotions and body sprays we sent. So tomorrow I am going to get the stuff from Victoria’s Secret since they are having their semi-annual sale.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks sis...at long last dumating na..ahihihi..

Anonymous said...

thanks sis...at long last dumating na..ahihihi..

Anonymous said...

thanks sis...at long last dumating na..ahihihi..

Anonymous said...

a nice gift from galco..

Anonymous said...

Hay sa wakas nakarating din yung pang probinsya hehe...

Anonymous said...

kaya lng di ko pa kita hehehe..excited na nga..

Anonymous said...

haloo ninang excited na me makita si jasmine..