Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Short Cook Order Anyone?

Suddenly the hubs craved for Instant Noodle Soup. We actually haven't had this in ages. Since he opted to stay and work here at home today, that's what I made for him for lunch. I threw in some frozen leftover ham we had from Christmas and added one beaten egg then I put a little drop of Sesame oil to the soup so at least it would taste like homemade. It could have tasted fresher if only I had green onions in hand. Oh well! That's all I had so I worked with everything I had on hands. This brings back memories... I loved eating this stuff when I was in college. I'm sure my brother Rhod would remember. Right,Bro? Hee-he...
Good thing the hubs planned to cook SHRIMP/BROCCOLI RISOTTO for dinner. At least we are going to have a decent meal for tonight. I'll post pix next time and the recipe.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always have noodles at home.. Grab, cook and eat.. (luckyme.ph)

marie said...

Aba eh ang sarap na yan lalo. Alam mo bang I got boxes and boxes from politicos as gifts, kung malapit ka lang pinadalan kita.

Anonymous said...

Hey Annie! Thanks for dropping by! Kinulit ka ni Jam noh? Life saver yang noodles di ba? hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ate Marie. :) meron ka ng stock ng noodles sa sobrang dami malamang umabot ng 2010 pa yan hihi...