Monday, January 26, 2009

FAT DADDY'S RESTAURANT

We've been eating at Fat daddy's for as long as I can remember. We eat there at least once a week mostly on Fridays or Saturdays. But we changed it to Mondays because of the "KIDS NIGHT SPECIAL". They offer a special 99c price for the kids meal. (Yup! You read it right) They can have hamburger or Hotdog on a bun or a choice of 5 pcs of fried chicken wings. The meal comes with french fries and a soda. You can purchase up to 3 kids meal with one adult meal. Isn't that great?

Since Mondays are the kids night they have this nice lady who dresses as a different character each week. She also does face painting and makes balloons for the kids delight. (She's very talented and the kids love her.) We actually hired her once for AJ's 4th B-day Party as Cinderella. AJ didn't recognize her at all. Hahaha...
AJ felt so special that night. She thought the Fairy Godmother sent Cinderella for her birthday. Anyway, for just $1.00 as tip you can get a balloon and have your face painted. She even has coloring sheets with crayons for you to take home. Whenever we plan to go there, AJ doesn't complain that much anymore. She used too but now she knows what's in store for her. Just as long as she has her face painted, she's a happy girl.

You know what I love about FAT DADDY'S? Their BURGER! I swear it's the best burger I've ever tasted. For my burger I love to add mushroom, bacon, American cheese, lettuce and mayonnaise that's it. The hubs likes their Cheese Steak Sandwich. We both love their buffalo chicken wings. They have a station where you can find all the condiments and stuff you need to build your burger and sandwiches. They even have garden salad , celery sticks and melted cheese to dip for your fries and all for free! ( I know this place is Absolutely Amazing! I love it!) It actually surprises me that I haven't gotten so big yet with all that greasy food I stuff in my mouth every week. Nyahaha...

So if you happen to be in the area and would love to try a new burger, try Fat Daddy's Restaurant. I'm pretty sure you're going to love it there too.
FAT DADDY'S
6201 Glenwood Ave
Raleigh, NC 27612-2615
Phone: (919) 787-3773

Before I bid you goodbye take a look at some of AJ's face paintings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though I'm not a burger (beef) fan, I'll surely appreciate the fries and free melted cheese dip!